Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Office in Mumbai


Here's a panorama from my window

Here's the cabin decked out for my birthday
I have a little office, called a "cabin" in India on the 21st floor of the Lotus Business Building. Pixion in on floors 7, 8, 19 and 21. The owner of the building is on 22, Hrithik Roshan (star of Krrish 3) has offices on floors 4, 5, and 17 and the rest are an assortment of media, health services, finance, insurance companies, etc. I look out south towards the airport and South Mumbai. On a clear day (of which there have so far been zero) I can see the skyscrapers in South Mumbai. Below is Link Road, a main thoroughfare through this part of town, which is called Andheri West, written as Andheri (W). 


These three items were placed in my office by co-workers so I wouldn't have just computers and coffee cups
You can kind of see the South Mumbai skyline…

No comments:

Post a Comment